2nd Concentrated Solar Power Summit USA
September 30 – October 1, San Francisco
From plans to power – your
blueprint for commercial success in the North American CSP industry
If you’re serious about doing business in the Concentrated Solar Power Market (set to be worth over $200bn!) you need to meet and hear from the leading players in the industry such as
Acciona, Ausra, Solar Millennium, SkyFuel, BrightSource, SolarReserve, SENER, Arizona Public Service, SMUD, Pacific Gas & Electric, Nexant, Lauren, Sopogy, Western Resource Advocates
+ many more! See
for full speaker lineup!
Join the 450+ delegates who are attending the 2nd Concentrated Solar Power Summit USA, taking place September 30 – October 1 in San Francisco.
Click here to download the Summit brochure with full agenda and fantastic speaker line up
This event is your chance to meet and learn from the global industry leaders in CSP including:
Senior Vice President,
Acciona Solar USA
Principal Program Manager, Concentrating Solar Power,
Executive Vice President, Ausra
This summit will tell you exactly what you need to do to
ensure your CSP project is ready to compete effectively within the United States market
- and most importantly
puts you in touch with the foremost experts in the industry
- PPAs, ITCs, transmission capacity, EPCs, land acquisition and much more! Discover how starting with a
analysis of your project is vital for long-term success
- The holy grail of CSP! Understand the real economics of storage in the USA; evaluate the pros and cons of molten salt, thermal oil and newly researched transmission fluids
- Insight into the obstacles to overcome when working with authorities and permitting bodies. Benefit from a state-by-state breakdown and discover the new markets that are most open to CSP
COST REDUCTION AND TECHNICAL KNOW HOW
- inside track on the deployment of turbines, tubes, metal structures, heliostats, receivers, thermal oil and tracking mechanisms
- Cost effective and profit driving tips on sites, planning, design, procurement, construction and commissioning. Hear from those who’ve succeeded and avoid common pitfalls
RISK MITIGATION AND DUE DILIGENCE
- Robust plans to reduce the risks of your project
Fantastic Networking Opportunities!
Connect with more experts and financiers in 48 hours than you could hope to meet if you devoted the entire year to networking. Just some of the fantastic networking opportunities include
Business card swap session
- connect with as many of the top 450 delegates as possible!
- get your challenges answered by industry experts
Exclusive networking drinks party
-meet top delegates in a relaxed environment
Over 12 hours of dedicated networking time
Vibrant panel debates –
discuss CSP burning issues with the leaders in the space
Quote REW when booking to recieve an exclusive $100 discount!
Three easy ways to register:
and register securely online
with ‘Book Me’ in the subject line
on 1 800 814 3459 today
Connect with more experts in 48 hours than you could hope to meet if you devoted the entire year to networking – and gain authoritative answers to all your questions.
About CSP Today
CSP Today is the reference point for CSP professionals and a cornerstone for communications within the industry. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information for the Concentrated Solar Thermal Power industry. Working with you, CSP Today aims to be the hub of the CSP community enabling dialogue throughout the industry. This flagship event is the one-stop summit that will enable you to drive your project forwards to make the most of CSP’s potential in the United States.
T: +44 (0) 207 37 57 153
Toll Free: 1800 814 3459
- Posted in : event
- Author :The Naib